Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 21: Turkish (sort of) Roast Chicken

Well, last night was a simple one and I didn't prepare it so I'll keep this short and simple.  My brother marinated a chicken in his secret spice mix, some oil and some orange juice.  Honestly, I'm afraid I don't have a lot to say about it just because I wasn't really involved in the prep at all.  I enjoyed it though.  There is no doubt that my brother knows how to cook.  The chicken was moist, tasty, and went really well with the rest of the meal (some fresh bread and green beans).

And that's it for this one (there will be a few entries like this from time to time).  He cooked it, I ate it, we enjoyed it.  I know I'm about a day behind on these, I have been keeping up and probably tomorrow I'll do a double update, but today was Dresden Files day so I kinda didn't get anything done beyond reading Ghost Story (which you all should read, well, read after you've read all of the other books in the series).

No comments:

Post a Comment